TESOL stands for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and is the academic discipline that deals with the teaching and learning of the English language.
TESOL is an exciting and dynamic field that is becoming increasingly important as English continues to spread around the world and demand for English language learning rises. Some of the areas that TESOL scholars deal with are:
- Ø Linguistics Structures/ Component Areas of English
- Ø Principles of Second Language Acquisition and Teaching
- Ø English as a Global Language/Varieties of English Language
- Ø Creative Methods in TESOL with five Teaching Demos
- Ø TESOL Training Certificate
- Ø Qualifying tests: Oral and Written
- Ø Preferably an English teacher in any level,
- Ø A college student, or
- Ø A college graduate and qualifier of English proficiency tests.
- Ø Willing to render teaching demonstration lessons on five areas.